ORDERS - E-mail
or phone us
- We have operated a successful mail order business for many years.
It is often difficult to get a proper fit when ordering shoes because
they fit differently depending upon the style or brand. Before mail
ordering it is best if you are familiar
with how a particular brand fits. It can take
an exchange or two to get the fit you require. For this reason we use
the mail rather than UPS or others. It is a little slower, but much
- We accept Mastercard or Visa for mail orders. All prices are in Canadian
- We charge $12.00 single, $18.00 for two or more pair in Canada and
$20.00 single to the U.S. For shipments to the U.S. we ship only single
pairs to avoid U.S. Customs duties on items over $200US. Others countries
please e-mail for quote. .
- For mail orders in Saskatchewan, GST of 5% and PST of 5% are added
to the shoe price plus mailing. For mail orders outside Saskatchewan,
but within Canada we add GST of 5%. For mail orders outside Canada no
tax is added.
- Returns for refunds and exchanges of unworn footwear ordered by
mail are accepted
for up to 20 days from date of purchase (for items purchased in the
store it is 10 days). All returns must be prepaid
and include copy of original sales slip.
- Items returned from outside Canada must be clearly marked “Returned
Goods” or customs duties will apply and will be deducted from refund.
- Items returned after the 20 day period will be subject to a $35.00
- We sell good quality footwear from reliable brand names, however,
occasionally problems do arise. Generally speaking there is no warranty
on any of the shoes we sell. Shoes that do not feel comfortable after
you have worn them cannot be returned. How long shoes last, how much
they stretch, and how they wear or stand up is highly dependent upon
the individual and very subjective. Therefore these kinds of complaints
will not be eligible for refunds.
- Small repairs such as stitching or gluing of something that is coming
undone we provide free if you are able to visit our store. If you are
unable to visit our store, this is best done by your local shoemaker
since it is just not economical to mail the shoes back and forth.
- Other major problems will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please
Hours of Operation
We are open 9:30 to 5:30 CST, Monday to Saturday.